Practice Collage

So, I did it! Not the most artistic or anything, but I used the info from class (the hand out was helpful for the things I forgot!) and created an anniversary gift for my brother and sister-in-law. I was excited that I was able to use the warp feature to create a heart from a circle! And I ony had to start over twice. Haha. I forgot to do things on a layer or two and couldn't figure out how to get the effects I wanted once there were layers over the one I wanted to change. I know there's got to be a way to do it, but for this novice it was just easier to start over. So here it is, my first practice assignment all on my own :)

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job working through the process Kathy and this came out great. I can't believe you used the warp feature to create a heart out of a circle. You are creative! Will show you an easier way to create a shape, but you were very inventive and I love that you make Photoshop work for you to do what you wanted! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.